Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Blog Test for Tedrow Concertina Tour 2007

OK,

Who says I am not in step with the times? Even though I spend the majority of my time with hammer and tongs, I did take (and pass) a course in FORTRAN in the 70's.

The Tedrow Concetina Tour 2007 is soon up and running. I am building the tour concertina right now. Bellows are completed and look very nice. The fretwork is complete and has a couple coats of sanding sealer applied. Truly, I had already built the tour concertina and it was ready to go........but a very nice lady from Tennessee dropped by the shop and bought it.

This, of course is why I am always behind.

This will be the third Tedrow Concertina Tour. The first was in 2003, then another in 2005. I am looking forward to the tour this year and do hope that it can be completed in a year. Just try to keep it rolling everyone.

I supose that you tourists will be able to add your comments to the blog and I hope that you do so. Please be aware that I skipped English Composition class to attend the Fortran class.

All the best,

Bob Tedrow
http://hmi.homewood.net

1 Comments:

Blogger Rod Bauer said...

Bob, wow, the world's first Fortran blog. :-)

I'm looking forward to seeing your 2007 tour model.

Best, Rod

10/18/2006 2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home