Saturday, November 17, 2007

more.....

Hi,Bob
I recieved the concertina yesterday, and have only put it down to eat and sleep. The look, feel, and sound are all that I could have wanted and more. I am amazed at how LOUD this box is! The action is so swift, and the response so lively that I will have to re-learn some habits that I developed on the third-hand Bastari that I learned on and have played for these last 5 or 6 years. The bellows are butter smooth, much to my surprise. I had expected to have to spend some time easing them in but that won't be necessary. The gold tooling adds just the right touch of elegance that I imagined it would. Beautiful work!

All said, I am delighted with my new box and I am sure that it will last throughout my lifetime and beyond.

A thousand thanks and may you live a long and satisfying life.
R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home