Friday, March 23, 2007

yet another new owner

Bob,
Just a note to let you know that my concertina arrived this past Wednesday. Everything was fine...Great packing job! The sound is great, and well balanced across the range of the instrument. It held its own very well in a strong session at a crowded pub. I received many complements on the fretwork, sound, overall appearance, and even the smell ( Yes. We're the sort of people who smell our instruments, I'm ashamed to admit.)!

Thank you very much. It was well worth the wait, and I will recommend you to all and sundry seeking a worthy instrument.

I believe the plan was for you to charge my credit card? If you had a different idea, please let me know.

Regards,
xxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home