Monday, April 23, 2007

more...

At least you didn't jump from a wooden action in an ancient italian box to a Tedrow, like I did. Not that the old style action doesn't have its charms. After all, it has to be very similiar to what was played in most of the US in the nineteenth century, and probably Ireland as well.

But lets face it, the Tedrow boxes are a pure joy to play, quick, responsive, and I really enjoy the extra ten buttons allows me to add a more bluesy feel to some of the traditional american music I've been playing. Plus, it is far easier to set down with that box and just read the music off the page now, then it ever was with the other box. Those of you that were at NESI, when I had the Tedrow for only a month just will be surprised at the progress I've made.

A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home