Wednesday, September 24, 2008

notes on a big baritone

Bob,

I've had my custom baritone for a week now, and wanted to drop a note of appreciation for the instrument. A thing of beauty is a wonder to behold, and my Anglo is a wonder. This is a real work of art. I have only held and played one other concertina, a Rochelle, so I did not know what to expect. Wow, the bellows are supple and effortless, I just did not realize how much easier and quicker a quality instrument would play.

While the baritone is reasonably fast, I now see that I will be wanting a Standard one of these days for some songs, so expect to see me back.

Oh, and by the way, thanks for the help in some minor fine tuning, I now know a lot more about concertina mechanics than I did before, and realize that they're not that scary inside.

Here's the link to the video, in case it's not up on your site: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4IOTStb6eA

My compliments again on a beautiful work of art.

G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home